Hey you, I can't believe you are on here, I loved your family picture and I can't believe how big your kids are. OK, and Amy??? She is in my ward. I will have to tell her tomorrow at church that I know you. Such a small world. Get busy on this blog, it is such a great way to keep in touch. You look great by the way. Skinny lady. I hope your family is doing great.
Jake is 11 years old. He is very tall for his age and has a love for the sport he is currently playing. Right now it is Basketball. His Coach is his Dad and Dale Hansen. He is very excited to be playing with a bunch of his friends from school. Jake is a great kid! He is super fun and has a great personality. I am glad he is our oldest child!
Chloe
Chloe turned 8 this year and was baptized and confirmed by her Dad. She was able to share her baptism with her good friend Camille who was born a day after her in the same hospital. They were blessed the same day as well! Chloe is a fun little girl with a lot of spunk. She is way into her own style and I am really learning to like it! She can pretty much do whatever she puts her mind to and is a really sweet older sister. We are happy to have her!
Caleb
Caleb is 5 years old and has started school this year. He loves it! He loves riding the bus and playing with the big kids at lunch recess. He is a very affectionate little boy and we have nicknamed him "huggybear"! He is super friendly and everyone seems to know him. He is Dude in his mind and has a lot of confidence in his "dudeness". He and Josie are best of friends and love having time alone with each other while the older two are at school.
Josie
Josie will turn 3 in March "seben"(7th). She is a super cutie! She is very matter of fact in her talking and can speak really well. As she was going potty for Jason today she told him "I am potty training you know"! We are glad she has accepted this fact and hope she will be more successful soon. She is a total Daddy's girl and has loved the Christmas vacation with him being home more. Her interests are Spongebob, pretties(rubber bands for her hair), sippy cups, chips, coloring on ANYTHING, and being in the center of the action.
3 comments:
Hi Chris!! It is I Joele:) I was doing some blog stalking and found your blog. You have a great looking family! Hope you have been well.
I'm glad you finally joined the blogging world. hopefully we can keep in touch better.
Hey you, I can't believe you are on here, I loved your family picture and I can't believe how big your kids are. OK, and Amy??? She is in my ward. I will have to tell her tomorrow at church that I know you. Such a small world. Get busy on this blog, it is such a great way to keep in touch.
You look great by the way. Skinny lady. I hope your family is doing great.
Post a Comment